Monday, July 02, 2007

Departure

Well, there go all the top choices for free agency. I'm waiting for Lou to pull something amazing out of his... anyway, he better get signing. There's lots of cap space now that two of the best on the team are gone. He might want to consider contract extensions to some of the core players now.

Also, this is my last post for a while. I'll be going on vacation soon. I'm meeting the family in Beijing to roam around for a few days (maybe take some side trips to Tianjin and Chengde). And then we'll be off for a few more days in Xinjiang province. I'll return in about three weeks.

3 comments:

Clezevra said...

what does the first word of your blog's title mean?

Anonymous said...

I think it literally means 'man from overseas' in mandarin :)

Anonymous said...

Wai=outside
Guo=Country
Ren=person

Outsider, or foreigner