Saturday, February 17, 2007

A couple new options

This has nothing to do with my Thailand trip... we will return to that a bit later.
Yesterday I decided I might be happier here in Shenzhen if I could find a worthy cause to work with. I sent an e-mail to ProLiteracy.org to see if they had anything I could do. I need to seek out a few other non-profit organizations to see what good I can do for the people. I really want to do something meaningful and fulfilling.
This morning I came to the conclusion that since I have all this time on my hands, I could go back to my idea from the early summer. I can begin work on an online literary journal. I have some ideas for it, but I need to figure out how to implement everything properly.
If anyone has suggestions for either of my endeavors, please let me know. I really want to get these things going.

No comments: