Saturday, April 14, 2007

I hate Tampa Bay. I've never been there, but right now I hate it. Those stupid Lightning beat the Devils this morning... and I did manage to listen to the entire game this time. We need Scott Stevens back to knock out Vinny. Anyway, I'm not really worried, Tampa doesn't have a good defense. I guess the series will just last a little longer than fans hoped.

I got a message last night that might help with my hockey withdrawal. My friend said one of his co-workers is going to buy a satellite dish and he'll invite us over to watch some of the Stanley Cup games. I have to hope the Devils go far so I can really enjoy watching.

On another note, we watched The Graduate last night. I don't remember when I saw it before. That's a great movie. Dustin Hoffman is really funny.

No comments: