Friday, July 11, 2008

Summer Planning


Originally uploaded by chinacensored
It's almost time for my vacation. Plans aren't entirely set. So far, we're planning 10 days in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Penang, and somewhere else). The other seven days my parents are here, we're considering spending in Bangkok or Hong Kong and Macau.

If we do go to Thailand, I wouldn't mind going back to some of the temples and other sites. There was quite a bit that I know I missed during the first trip. I'll probably take my parents along the Phra Arthit to Sumen Fort--there were some very nice little restaurants nearby and it wasn't crowded or noisy. Quite a pleasant area near the chaos of Khao San Road.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Nice blog man. Just letting you know that BlogExplosion does bring traffic!




http://www.blogrush.com/r17541544